Falls

Today is our last in Copenhagen before travelling home tomorrow. We managed 6 miles walking today, much as on previous day, at a slow dot and carry pace using a stick for stability. Despite the stick, I fell headlong onto the pavement, having caught my draggy foot on an uneven cobble. Two Danish men came immediately to my aid, hauling me upright after checking I was OK. I would have had considerable difficulty getting to my feet without their help, as there was nothing around to haul myself up on.

This follows a number of previous falls, mostly caused by the draggy foot catching on things or simply sticking on a smooth floor. Most falls have been inconsequential, but two were unpleasant and took a day or two to get over. But falls are to be expected with my condition.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ceiling Hoist

Feeding Tube (PEG)

Floppy Head