MND ProgressIon

My MND has progressed in subtle ways, causing changes to lifestyle. I found I could no longer get into bed on my own, since as fast as I got one leg on board, the other fell out. More recently, I’ve not been able to get out of bed on my own, either.

So Sandie is now helping me at each end of the day, getting in and out of bed and also getting dressed and undressed, as it takes ages to do those things myself, most awkward being to get trousers on.

I can still get into and out of my car by myself and drive. 

Comments

  1. A walker works by giving you a wider base of support. This improves your balance and makes you a lot more stable. It also allows you to take some weight off your legs and use your arms to assist bearing weight. Visit our site to get the best walkers as you desired. Walking aids

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ceiling Hoist

Feeding Tube (PEG)

Floppy Head